Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF) are a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical therapy that have been shown to accelerate healing, reduce inflammation and treat pain. The pulsed electromagnetic field induces a current flow in the near-by tissues. This current is specifically configured to target the Nitric Oxide pathway which is responsible for decreasing inflammation and enhancing healing in the body.
We use an Assisi Loop to administer PEMF therapy. This is an FDA-cleared Non-Pharmaceutical Anti-Inflammatory Device (NPAID) that has several scientific studies demonstrating its use as a first-line or adjunct therapy for managing painful and inflammatory conditions.
- Accelerate healing
- Reduce or replace narcotics, non-steroidal (NSAIDs) and other pharmaceuticals
- Address difficult-to-treat musculoskeletal, neurological and dermatologic conditions
- Deliver safe and effective pain management for chronic and refractory inflammatory conditions
- Provide proactive, non-pharmaceutical sports therapy for animal athletes
- Provide a safe alternative for elderly and NSAID-intolerant cases